9/22/09

game time

Quite often one might find a glass of water left on the table or next to the sink from Lisa. Often she's letting it become a littler warmer because it's too cold from the fridge or waiting until she has more room in her belly to drink it. She's doing really well on her New Year's resolution to drink more water, especially since she's been pregnant. I made a resolution a little late- to drink Lisa's water. Whenever I pass one of her water cups I'll either drink most of it or drink all of it. Why not? Free water, I say. Saves me a few seconds of getting a glass down and filling it up or from getting my hand wet as I drink from the faucet. It's a fun game and garners some great reactions from her.

Oh, and did you know I love cold water from the fridge?

5 comments:

Tara said...

Tyler Lewis! That is so naughty!!

Andrea, the little collector said...

It is just so refreshing to see such a SUPPORTIVE husband. Sheesh!

L.R.L said...

tyler forgot to mention that he often drinks my water then hides and waits for me to discover my water almost gone. Apparently it's more fun when he can SEE my reaction. He cracks himself up.

though he's a water stealer I can't help but love that stinkin' Tyler.

April Miner said...

can you also bite ice cream? If you can, then you are as cool as me! I also love cold water from the fridge. I love having an ice and water dispenser on my fridge.

Unknown said...

Tyler, what will we ever do with you? How is Lisa supposed to keep track of her water drinking if you are finishing parts of her glasses? Perhaps she has a system and this is throwing a huge wrench into it! :) he he he.
Glad your doing well Lisa! Feeling huge yet? :)